Disclaimer: This page provides various links to other Catholic websites and services that are not owned or controlled by Saint Anthony of Padua Parish. Therefore, Saint Anthony of Padua Parish bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of these sites, or for subsequent links made from these sites. Every attempt has been made, however, to ensure that the following links provide information and content that is in line with the Magisterium of the Catholic Church. Should someone find material that is not in conformity with the Catholic faith, please email us. Finally, users are encouraged to use caution when providing personal information to other websites.
Catholic Hierarchical Organizations:
Health Issues & Faith:
Faith & Living with Mesothelioma
Prayer & Devotions:
Chastity & Pro-life:
Marriage and Family:
- Adoremus Bulletin: Promoting authentic reform of the Liturgy of the Roman rite.
- Magnificat: A phenominal magazine dedicated to the Mass and Scripture with tons of prayers, meditations, and reflections for spiritual growth.
Blogs & Forums:
- Life Teen: "An online community for Catholic teenagers."
- Whispers in the Loggia: Get the inside scoop of what's happening behind the scenes in the Catholic world.
- The Catholic Vote: "A community of patriotic Americans who believe our nation’s founding principles are good and true, and worth fighting for."
- Patrick Madrid's Blog: A catch-all blog from popular Catholic author and speaker Patrick Madrid.
- Laudate: A comprehensive app including Daily Mass Readings, Liturgy of Hours, New American Bible, the Rosary, and more!
- My Year of Faith: Providing an online community of daily catechesis and challenges for spiritual growth.
- Catholic Mass Times Church Directory: Helps you locate the nearest churches and Mass times.
- Saint of the Day: From AmericanCatholic.org.
Reference sites & Internet Libraries:
- @tweetingpriest (Fr. Manny Dorantes)
- @USCCB (U.S. Council of Catholic Bishops)
- @jamesMartinSJ (Fr. James Martin, SJ)
- newadvent.org: One of the best reference sites out there. It includes the Summa Theologicae from St. Thomas Aquinas, the 1917 Catholic Encyclopedia, the writings of the Church Fathers, and numerous other articles in the e-library.
- catholiceducation.org/ The Catholic Education Resource Center (CERC) - "The latest articles from outstanding writers, authors and journalists around the globe."
- The Catholic Laboratory: "A podcast and website about the Catholic faith and science, where we examine what the Church has done and continues to do for science."
- Fish Eaters: Many different topics to read about.
- decentfilms.com: Reviews and advice about which films to see and which to avoid.
More Catholic websites: